Download and Print our information pamphlets to learn about and connect with nature.
Includes common birds, plants, invasive species and more wildlife found in San Diego County
– Mourning Dove (Zenaida macroura)
– White-winged Dove (Zenaida asiatica)
– Domestic Pigeon* (Columba livia)
– Common Ground Dove (Columbina passerina)
– Inca Dove (Columbina inca)
– Ruddy Ground Dove (Columbina talpacoti)
– Band-tailed Pigeon (Patagioenas fasciata)
– Spotted Dove* (Streptopelia chinensis)
– Eurasian Collared Dove* (Streptopelia decaocto)
– Ringed Turtle Dove* (Streptopelia risoria)
– California Sea Lion (Zalophus californianus)
– Harbor Seal (Phoca vitulina)
The San Diego Natural History Museum has valuable resources on the species of birds, mammals, plants and more found in San Diego County.